Film Wedding Reading I Shoot Digital, Should I Use Film As Backup Camera Body? What Type Of 35mm Film Would I Use?

I shoot digital, should I use film as backup camera body? What type of 35mm film would I use? - film wedding reading

And equipment with the Canon. My body is a main-5D. I also have a 350D (Rebel XT). XT I was considering the safety of my body, but now my wife is my second shooter. I have a very good deal for an older Canon EOS 1 film body with accessories. The 6 fps Sounds like fun, but it is probably only used as a security guard. What do you think I should be worried?
I have multiple types of photography, but also for the purposes of this question is for weddings.
Moreover, if people will read with experience in 35mm film, what a good online source for film, and what type is recommended for wedding photos? Formal shot three lightning bolts (one on board and two) with umbrellas, so no need for a high ISO for those who, of course, but candHost IDs are often poorly lit. For this reason, I'd rather see ISO and High ISO film. Thank you very much!

4 comments:

Ben H said...

Which film do not buy locally from B & H to have good prices, great selection, and quickly to your request.

For a movie about the wedding, look no further than the redesigned Kodak Portra 160NC and 400NC. Both are very fine grained. But they are also very low contrast, which is desirable for a film of the wedding.

Products Fuji 160C and 400H are also very good, although the Kodak are new (less than one year), so I feel a little better.

All Kodak Portra 800 or Fuji 800Z is great for low light, but the Kodak is a little higher. I would say, Portra 800 is also speed below 800 against the film on the market.

For Black (125-white, either Kodak Tri-X (400) or Plus-X s) areplace of conventional option. HP5 and FP4 + + correspond to Ilford. Online Kodak TMAX or Ilford Delta Line, T-grained film and at a certain speed films usually have finer grains than the same grain of the traditional film-speed, although I personally do not like grain structure.

Regardless of whether the film is still viable a question that has to decide for themselves. The quality is certainly there, if they are exposed and processed by a laboratory decent 35mm, can easily turn into a quality comparable to all but the best digital SLR. The film is an aspect that is difficult to replicate with digital photography. You may find that it is better to collect their films in the laboratory and corrected a lot of test prints instead of going toHours before receiving the files in the form.

dyrtdawg said...

If you want speed 6fps ... Take 20or used with a 30D and get 5 fps or a Mark IIN to 8.5fps. Why speed is necessary because a marriage, when? Unless you sport on the side to do as soon as possible to change a lot in the back. I have extra $ $ $, raised new "L Glass" or any other body Digital Pro, or at least its own 20D. I have yet to find anyone ever say: "Well, I would not buy this quality a lot."
Heck, if the film is what you want is completely ... To do a Mamiya RZ medium format or another. For weddings go, it is used much more useful than a 35 mm.

Ray2play said...

With the advances eventually adopt digital'm my 35 and 50 mm.

dr_mike_... said...

I want to take something digitally, especially as in RAW on the Canon EOS digital cameras.

I have, as you shoot weddings and I want to have a backup copy. My main concern is a 30D with a camera pixel Rebel 6Mega 1st Generation on the reservation. I have 4GB cards each, and I am able to take about 1000 RAW images. I use the 30D at higher ISO and faster response times and use the Rebel for my stills.

For the cost of the new Rebel a perfect image is something. Of course, also depends on how comfortable you are working with the first in 35 mm negative for the treatment.

If you can keep trying, the cost of eBay trying to use older 6MP Rebel.

Post a Comment