Laryngitis After Throwing Up Do I Have Laryngitis?

Do I have laryngitis? - laryngitis after throwing up

I think I have laryngitis. A couple of days I had created a virus that my sore throat and I finally broken. The next day, my throat hurt again does. The day after my voice hoarse and my throat was sore, but my neck was not bad. Today, my voice is hoarse and my throat is still very painful, and I continue to cough. My throat does not hurt. If I then it is contagious? and must remain out of school until they disappear? When will it be cured? What must I do to make it better?

Thank you!

3 comments:

momshieb said...

"Laryngitis" only way to irritation and inflammation of the larynx. Not necessarily feel like a sore throat, hoarseness envy. You can "laryngitis" in response to a virus (eg colds), after an infection (such as STREP), or as a result of the abuse of the voice (shouting, singing loud).
They should stay home from school if you have symptoms of a viral infection. If you feel fine (no fever, constipation, cough) sick, but you're hoarse, you're probably right.

cmsturro... said...

Laryngitis is a complication that occurs after a virus may be. At this stage no longer contagious. It looks like what you have, though. If you laryngitis, you lose your voice, language, and nothing comes out or just cry. They appear only because of the virus hard. This happens more often than laryngitis.

The virus is very contagious in the early stages, it should be safe now. Cover your mouth when you cough, and lead the hand sanitizer frequently used. Most bacteria are spread by our hands.

Not too proud to live like this said...

to be sure whether the disease to go to Wikipedia, on the track.

Post a Comment