Repairing Christmas Ferris Wheel I Had To Spend Lots Of Money To Get Repairs For My House. Now Im Broke. What To Do About Christmas?

I had to spend lots of money to get repairs for my house. Now Im broke. What to do about Christmas? - repairing christmas ferris wheel

I have a son, daughter and grandson. Family and the possible need for several years. I decided if I spend 20 € for each of them, I can vary, but can not really afford much more. What kind of gifts that I buy and what you understand. My daughter is 21 years old, I wrote a 2 page list of Christmas. No way .... I can not. Suggestions?

1 comments:

I gotz that wicked clown love said...

wow ... the sinews of his daughter! seriously! To write to 21 years, even a Christmas list?

Christmas is not about gifts, but the family and the birth of Jesus. If you believe you should receive donations, which I can cross and ...

If they complain that nothing else is next year!

Post a Comment